Sunday, January 8, 2012

This week's menu--courtesy of Pinterest

I just realized that every meal this week is posted on Pinterest, so here it is.

Monday- Black bean, Cilantro and Lime Naan Paninis (Mah Na Mah Naan)


Tuesday- Potato Gnocchi
I will be making these with pesto instead of Gorgonzola sauce.

Wednesday- Tomato and Pasta Soup - I will add some of my zucchini and some other veggies TBD

Thursday- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos

Friday- Chicken Tikka Masala with Broccoli - a favorite

I will post any modifications I made to these recipes over the weekend and I am sure I will to rewrite at least one! In addition, I will finally get pics of my Chicken Tikka Masala. It's about time!

What are you eating this week?

10 comments:

  1. Well Val,
    It is 6 am and I am now drooling in my coffee! The pictures are amazing and it looks like you will be eating very well this week.
    Have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics... wanting me to grab and munch...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! My menu for the week couldn't be any less impressive after looking at yours. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val that all sounds and looks great!!! I am not a menu planner (yet), question do you find that you stick to your menu plan or do you change things up if the family is not that into what you were planning? Also, I just got joined pininterest!! That is a dangerous little too!!! Great pics and great post as always my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. De-LISH!!
    I can see these being added to my menu SOMEWHERE =)
    Stopping in with vB

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delicious! I am going to check out these recipes. We had pesto last nightj, but with penne and broccoli instead of gnocchi. My kids (1 and 3) devoured it and went back for seconds and thirds! Tonight, as every Wednesday, is pizza night. We let our dough knead and rise in the bread machine, which makes super quick work of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Can I come to your house for dinner?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have similar tastes! I love gnocci-haven't made them in awhile! Thanks for making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so yummy! Now I gotta go grab a bowl of cereal cuz I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness! Those look absolutely delicious. And uhh, I tried to make gnocchi once.. it was a bit of a disaster but I ate it all anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and comments. The back and forth is what it is all about! If you would like to leave a link to one of your posts, follow this format in your comment and it will be a hyperlink.