Friday, April 6, 2012

A Quick Click

...would be really sweet. Please click on the badge below if Mental Chew has helped you plan a meal or start growing some of your own food or think about what you are offering your family. I grow it, plan it, cook it, write about it.

My blogger mama friend, Becky, is also in the running. Stop by her blog and give her some voting love as well. I mean you can vote for 5 blogs, but we would appreciate your votes.

To vote, click on the badge and then click "vote" over Mental Chew and Not Your Ordinary Recipes.

Happy weekend to you!

8 comments:

  1. I happily voted for both your wonderful site and Becky's site as well. You both have such great sites with wonderful recipes!!! Plus you are super great people!! Love you Val!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swinging that love right back to you. Head to Kathy's site to see her articles in the running on blogHer

      Delete
  2. Just voted Val! Great job.
    I hope you and those cuties of yours have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a rockstar! I'm getting ready to do a very similar post. Thanks Val!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cast my vote! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and comments. The back and forth is what it is all about! If you would like to leave a link to one of your posts, follow this format in your comment and it will be a hyperlink.