Thursday, June 23, 2011

Need / Want / Like / Love 062311

I was searching through those items you just HAVE to have and I ran across this at Gardener's Supply Company.
Orchard Rack
It is a perfect little produce rack (orchard rack). I can just envision our summer and fall bounty of potatoes, onions and garlic resting here and looking beautiful to boot. They have a much larger version, but I would need to add a room on the house if I went any larger. So there it is.

What items do you dream of having for your garden?

5 comments:

  1. Ooo that IS cool! I don't have a cellar either so I'm with you. Where will you put it? We'd love a rainwater collection system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hasn't been purchased just yet. I have just "pinned" it on Pinterest. I would probably put it in the back of our walk in pantry (read: converted coat closet under the stairs). Rainwater collection would be dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hasn't been purchased just yet. I have just "pinned" it on Pinterest. I would probably put it in the back of our walk in pantry (read: converted coat closet under the stairs). Rainwater collection would be dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo that IS cool! I don't have a cellar either so I'm with you. Where will you put it? We'd love a rainwater collection system.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and comments. The back and forth is what it is all about! If you would like to leave a link to one of your posts, follow this format in your comment and it will be a hyperlink.