Thursday, September 15, 2011

Canvas on Demand

Remember that photo I submitted at the County Fair? (*whispering* won 1st prize and People's Choice) Woah...that was some serious bragging right there. I don't do that much, but this was all a fortunate stroke of luck.

I had the canvas made at Canvas on Demand and now I am an advertising affiliate with them. Pretty darn pleased as punch.


Canvas by Design has customer service that is a rare find these days. Their service representatives called me to verify how I wanted my canvas to make sure I had sent the right version. I hadn't, but they sent me a link to send the correct photo file and then called to verify the wrap color once they received the file. I couldn't believe THEY were calling ME and they were so incredibly polite and helpful.

Since I had the one canvas made, I want more. I am thinking Christmas gifts, adorable pics of the kids that a special photographer took, fall leaf scans...don't get me started!

Right now they are having a BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL. If you spend $100 or more, you get $20 off.

Time for me to order some Christmas presents.


COD 120x60 Static


Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. lettuce: hanging basket of it in the window. works on sailboats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and comments. The back and forth is what it is all about! If you would like to leave a link to one of your posts, follow this format in your comment and it will be a hyperlink.