Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Menu 2011

=~=Thanksgiving Menu=~=
  • Brined and BBQd Turkey
  • Stuffing - Pepperidge Farms Stuffing with Celery and Onion
  • Roasted Green Beans with Garlic
  • Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
  • Roasted Sweet Potatoes
  • Spinach Salad - Spinach, Feta, Honey Pecans, Red Onion and Dried Cherries. Brianna's Vinaigrette Dressing.
  • Sourdough Dinner Rolls
  • Cranberry Orange Sauce with Port
  • Pumpkin Pie
Happy Thanksgiving and celebrate being together this holiday.
XO
 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds delish! I hope to see some photos-I've never done a BBQ turkey before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wish I could be there. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MW- I will make sure to snap some pics.
    Anne- I am in charge of the sauce, the yams, the potatoes and the green beans. Easy peasy. :) The Good Apple is making the turkey, my mom is making pies and my sister-in-law is doing the rest.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have headed over to your place yesterday : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and comments. The back and forth is what it is all about! If you would like to leave a link to one of your posts, follow this format in your comment and it will be a hyperlink.