Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reshoot and Vote

You know how you love going to Tastespotting and Foodgawker and looking at their recipes and the pictures. I do too and now I want to be part of the experience. I am trying to kick up my photography and just when I think I have it, I still don't get one submitted.


I did take pics for my friend at Flour Arrangements and her "Glazed Over" post did get accepted with one of my photos. Yeah SUZANNE!!


Now I want one of mine. I thought I might have a chance with the Browned Butter Apple Bread photos, but nope. So I am open to constructive criticism and I need your opinion on these photos.


I REALLY love this recipe: Savory Slowcooker Pot Roast. We make it. It is delicious. People outside of my family like it. It is just that pot roast is a difficult photo subject. Nobody wants to stare at a slab of meat. Although, I am embarrassed to say, that IS what I submitted.


Please look at the photos below, choose one if you feel it is worthy of submission and if you don't PLEASE tell me to try something else. I will. I am learning.


So here they go.


a


b


c


d


e


f


g

OPTION H: It is time to make some Pot Roast again and here are my suggestions: _________________
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and it's really making me hungry even at 11:15 at night. =]
    A, C & E are my favorite. I think the only thing throwing me off personally is the napkin. I am not sure why, but it is.

    Kristin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'm a great one to ask, because I think they all look great, but I was trying to picture them in a magazine and I think A & G fit that. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job!! I am partial to C and G - cute "mini bakers"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and comments. The back and forth is what it is all about! If you would like to leave a link to one of your posts, follow this format in your comment and it will be a hyperlink.