Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Exciting times for "Say What?!?"

The more we get together together together. The more we get together the happier we'll be.

A lot of us are blogging out there and I am constantly wowed at all of the different perspectives. It is helpful to look at life through someone else's camera, to take a moment at look at life from a different point of view.

So here is your assignment (this is the teacher in me speaking loud and clear). Post a picture on your blog that will make people think "Say What?!?" Here are some of my examples: 07/05/11, 06/28/11, and 06/21/11.

So...next Tuesday...post a pic that will make us "Say What?!?" and then come here and share it. Fun!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO jealous of your garden! I have peas...

    Yes.. that is all, I planted lettuce, spinach, corn (which I have a little of that), peppers, etc. But all I have to speak for are my peas. I love peas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and comments. The back and forth is what it is all about! If you would like to leave a link to one of your posts, follow this format in your comment and it will be a hyperlink.